Terms And Conditions
Right to change our website from time to time is specifically reserved by us;it is your responsibility to review this user agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Use of this website by you after such modification will constitute and acknowledge you have gone through the modifications.
1. Responsible Use And Conduct
- The user of this website shall provide certain information about yourself, in order to proceed for registration, the required information may contain mail id, phone number, contact details, proofs of identity, further you agree that any information mentioned above shall be accurate and up to date.
- It is strictly prohibited to access or attempt to access our resources other than the modes we provided, by entering into this agreement you are specifically agrees to not to access or attempt to access our any resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate or reproduce our resources is strictly prohibited.
- It is hereby clarified that you are solely liable for damages, losses and consequences that may occurred due to your unauthorized access or attempt to access our website, accordingly you may incur civil or criminal liability.
3. Limitations Of Liability
The authors of this website shall agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of services. www.msmeregistrations.com will not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
4. Termination Of Use
Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship with us and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information, by entering into this agreement you agrees that we may at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this user agreement.
5. Governing Laws
By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of India will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website.
6. Cancellation And Refund
Cancellation of application is not possible once the payment has been made. no refunds will be given except in the event of cancellation or non-performance of service by www.msmeregistrations.com.
Unless otherwise expressed, www.shopactregistrations.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
It is hereby declared that by accessing our website i.e. www.msmeregistrations.comexpressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind whether expressed or implied.