1. Aadhaar Number : Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Applicant : Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
3. Social Category : Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
4. Gender : Select the gender from provided option
5. Physically Handicapped : Select the status from provided options
6. Name of Enterprise / Business : Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
7. Type of Organization : Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
8. PAN : Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group
9. Location of Plant : Please fill the location address properly
10. Office Address : Please provide office address, if address other than plant location.
11. Mobile No : Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant
12. Mail ID : Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant
13. Date of Commencement of Business : Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
14. Bank Account Number : Fill the Applicant’s bank account number.
15. Bank IFS Code : Fill the Applicant Bank IFS Code. The IFS code is printed on the Cheque Books.
16. Main Business Activity of Enterprise : Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
17. NIC 2 Digit Code : Select the 2 Digit NIC Code from the given options considering your business activity.
18. Additional details about Business : Fill Additional details about business. (For example – manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development)
20. Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment : Fill the total investment made in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment etc. to start your business.
21. Attachment : (jpg,png file < 200KB) /संलग्नक: (jpg, पीएनजी फाइल <200 केबी)(Any government approved document except aadhar)
MSME is known for the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. MSME registration is required for the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. MSME registration or Udyog Aadhar registration is required for the both manufacturing and service sector.
The purpose behind introducing Udyog Aadhaar Registration or is to provide the maximum benefits to Micro, Small & Medium scale businesses or industries in India.